09 July 2007

Politickin'

Well...obviously.

1) Libertarian Party 84% (absou-freaking-lutely)
2) Constitution Party 68%
3) Reform Party 58%
4) Republican Party 47%
5) Green Party 37%
6) Democratic Party 26%
7) Natural Law Party 26%

Although I have to say I'm really quite troubled at how "Constitution Party" slipped in there. Just because I favor decreased taxes I'm all of a sudden a raving lunatic who fervently hates gays, black people, women and just about everything else that's not white, male and attends Bob Jones University? Heh...BJU. Anyway, I'm curious as how one could be both Libertarian and Constitutional; they more or less stand in stark opposition to one another: yeah, probably not gonna happen.

Your turn: ready, set, GO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty weird, as usual:

1) Democratic Party 64%
2) Libertarian Party 59%
3) Natural Law Party 50%
4) Green Party 50%
5) Republican Party 45%
6) Reform Party 41%
7) Constitution Party 41%