03 June 2007

Lumbergh

Okay, I only have a little bit of juice left on this thing today, but here we go:

So, I quit my job at Neighborhood Centers last Friday. I think we all know that by now. Everyone, apparently, except my old boss. On a whim while at my new job this past Thursday, I logged onto the old NCI mail server to see if the retards over there had disabled my e-mail access yet. Of course they hadn't. But it gets better...

My boss was still sending me e-mails. E-mails with subject lines like "10-Month Employees" and bodies like "Katharine, will you please take a look at the attached spreadsheet of 10-month employee payroll errors and get back to me? We need to get these fixed." This is the same guy, mind you, that I handed my letter of resignation to less than two weeks ago. NEWS FLASH, MORON: I DON'T WORK THERE ANYMORE.

*sigh*

So glad to be away from that place...

No comments: